F Currently I Am... EP #2 - My Local Adventures Blog

Currently I Am... EP #2

I had a mini writer's block and it's over now so it's with great delight that I write this post today. I've been thinking about writing about these topics but I didn't know how to go about it (or title it). So it occurred to me that I could do another life update post because this is what I am living at the moment.

Currently I Am... EP #2

 So, Currently, I Am...


Staying at my mom's

For close to three months now. It's a long story how I got here as I left Yaoundé expecting to stay out for only three days and ended up staying three months so far. The short version of the story is I travelled for research for my school project which took way longer than I imagined and then I stopped at my mom's to get the project completed before heading back home. So I've been away from my home for three months now. I do miss my home and my own space but life is also quite interesting here.

Waking up to the sound of birds


I'm waking up to the sound of birds each day. Isn't that a blessing? When you live in the heart of a city where all you hear is cars hooting and the busy noise of urbanization, you'll understand waking up to the sound of birds at 6am is a real blessing.

No longer jogging 

I cringe when thinking of this. I really enjoyed jogging but I had to halt because my daughter changed her sleeping pattern. She wakes up very early in the morning now and that's when it's best for me to jog. Another reason I put a halt to jogging is that I don't seem to have the time. There is a lot for me to do these days and to be honest, 24 hours isn't enough. Working on my project, being a mom, a daughter, a sister, and a blogger and finding time for myself is overwhelming. Being a mom takes 90% of my time and the rest is shared in the remaining 10%. I hope to get back to jogging when I'm able to complete my project or when my girl adopts a new sleep pattern.

Reading a lot of French blogs


I'm enjoying reading blogs from French-speaking bloggers. I used to read these blogs when I just started blogging because I was trying to understand the world of blogging. But now, I read them for my own pleasure (and to keep learning from them of course). I enjoy their way of writing and telling stories. I hope to tell stories as good as they do.

Thinking of starting yoga


I would love to go back to doing yoga. This has got me thinking of how to squeeze time from my uncertain and full schedule. I was thinking that yoga will be a good replacement for jogging since I can do it indoors with my baby. I just want another way to keep fit aside from running around doing chores.

Working on being myself on Instagram


I'm showing the real me because I don't have the energy to fake anything. I haven't been posting every day because I have been confused for the longest time about how to present myself to you guys on Instagram. I'll go with the flow and talk about my interests on Instagram. I hope you guys find it interesting too.

Those are a bit of the things I am doing right now. I'm looking forward to sharing more beautiful posts with you guys in the days to come. 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment