F I cleaned my balcony garden | See my harvest - My Local Adventures Blog

I cleaned my balcony garden | See my harvest

I harvested a hand full of waterleaf from my balcony garden and I feel so happy. I also cleaned my garden after that and transferred some green pepper I nursed. The waterleaf I harvest will be sliced and used to garnish my soups and the little tomato I harvested 🍅 I will munch raw. 😋

Gardening makes me feel good. This is surely a hobby to have this small garden but I love the produce I get.

It's all clean now for new water leaves and green peppers to sprout and I have my fingers crossed for them to do well. 

                              I cleaned my garden | See my harvest

I cleaned my garden | See my harvest

I cleaned my garden | See my harvest

I cleaned my garden | See my harvest

I cleaned my garden | See my harvest

I cleaned my garden | See my harvest

I cleaned my garden | See my harvest

I cleaned my garden | See my harvest

I cleaned my garden | See my harvest

I cleaned my garden | See my harvest

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment