F Life Update | What's happening? - My Local Adventures Blog

Life Update | What's happening?

Cold Sunday morning. I'm wrapped up in a brown blanket but my kids have enough warmth to play. It rained a bit this morning and the sun is just making its appearance. I'm glad the rain is back tbh and now that we are beginning to have mangoes too I'm really excited.


Life Update | What's happening?

Though mangoes are still expensive (between 8-10 mangoes 🥭 for 1000FCFA) and the rain is not regular, life is good.

I'm also recovering from feeling ill since the beginning of the year. Like I said on my Twitter, the year 2022 seems so far like a year of battle. I had high expectations for this year but the first months have been really slow for me because I wasn't feeling well. It has been challenging. 

I've not been able to eat well because of a lack of appetite, and I've not had enough strength to create content for my blog and pages on social media. This all hot me worried about reaching my goals this year. 


Business goals have been put on hold too because of that. I'm hoping to resume business soon. I pray God completes my healing and fills me with enough strength to work on my business. 

I've been forced to restrategize and rethink a lot of things lately. In the absence of action, all I could do was think of what to do next and a new way to achieve my goals. 

I hope you guys are doing well. I pray that you achieve your goals for this year. Let's keep fighting for a better us and a better life. Don't give up.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment