F Why I No Longer Shave My Brows - My Local Adventures Blog

Why I No Longer Shave My Brows

My life has become easy ever since I stopped shaving my brows. Indeed, something so little like eyebrows made me feel so trapped and uncomfortable for most of my previous life. 

But now there's no more pressure to have the most shaped eyebrows. I grew to love and embrace my natural, wild and untamed brows.

Here are the reasons why I stopped shaving my eyebrows.


It's painful


Painful as hell! Especially by plucking. The thought of it made me feel the pain even before I did it. I really dreaded those moments but for the sake of beauty, I went through the pain.

Sometimes I will go for weeks without shaving my brows because of that. And I decided to keep that pain out of my beautiful life for good.


It gave me rashes


Yes, sometimes, I developed rashes on and around my brows when I shaved. It would itch at times too and it was irritating. I really didn't want that happening to my face any longer.

It required maintenance 

I had to shave every week to maintain a neat brow. It was exhausting sometimes to maintain it. It was also hard to have the same desired shape every time I shaved my brows.

It's hard to draw and shape them

Eyebrow drawing is an art I must say. Bravo to those who are good at it! It wasn't easy for me to draw two similar brows not to talk of shaving them to look the same.



Laziness 

I wasn't motivated to shave my brows anymore and this discouraged me from shaving them.

I'm beautiful with my natural brows

Yes, most important! I'm just one fine and superb girl with natural brows. I love the untamed beauty look that my natural brows give me.


Most of all I don't stress about any of the above anymore. I don't feel uncomfortable at the thought of someone seeing me before I do my brows again. This has made my life easier and better.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment