F First Fashion Post After Having A Baby - OOTD - My Local Adventures Blog

First Fashion Post After Having A Baby - OOTD

It's been a month and two weeks since I had my baby. My C-Section belly has healed some more and I felt like dressing up for the camera.


First Fashion Post After Having A Baby - OOTD


First Fashion Post After Having A Baby - OOTD

These days my outfits have been free wears like free blouses, gowns and sometimes I stay in my loincloth all day. Just clothes that can enable you to breastfeed with ease are welcome.


On days when I have to go out like when I'm going to the hospital to vaccinate my baby, I try to look dressed up.

Most times a pair of jeans and a top to mask my big belly is my go-to outfit. I don't wear heels for now so I'm grateful I have many flats in different colours that enable me to switch up my looks.


Motherhood can change and take over your life in so many ways including your fashion style. I'm no longer dressing to impress but dressing for comfort. 

This outfit is a typical mom-on-the-move outfit for me. My hair is braided to keep me from worrying about combing it every day.


While my main focus right now is how to nurture my daughter, I just wanted to feel like a blogger again. That is to dress up, go out and take pictures. Something I haven't done in months. 

It was great taking these pictures and looking at them myself made me realize how much my body has changed. 
I'm looking forward to making more fashion posts. 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment