F It Doesn't Take Much To Look Classy - OOTD - My Local Adventures Blog

It Doesn't Take Much To Look Classy - OOTD

There's this myth that classy must be expensive and a lot of us Cameroonians and Africans, in general, believe it.

While expensive things are made to have more class and quality, not all of them actually look classy on us. This message goes, especially to ladies. It's how the clothes or accessories fit you that make your look classy.


Designers and expensive stuff have their role in an outfit but the simple things can also take your look to another level of class.

Spend more time and energy on styling your outfits according to your morphology and fashion style and you will look very classy even without expensive items.

I love how creative I got with this look because I wore this top front-back. Yes, I wore the back of the top in front and the front behind. It's a wool neat top with paillettes and it feels so soft and comfortable (I lost most of the pictures from this shoot so sorry I can't show you the back look of this outfit).

I paired it with a three-quarter black palazzo and I love that it is stretchy and soft. 

I went for different shades of brown for my accessories. This mini Louis Vuitton bag just completed the look and made it chicer.




The whole look is from Okirika (thrifts) and that includes the bag. If the bag were new, it would be quite expensive but if you take away the bag, my look is still very chic.

You see, you can still look chic or classy in low-cost outfits. 

*Bonus point: Do your nails and hair and add some makeup to achieve a chicer look.

Look Details




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment