F Good Scents for self-care | Beauty product review - Yves Rocher's Quelques Notes d'Amour - My Local Adventures Blog

Good Scents for self-care | Beauty product review - Yves Rocher's Quelques Notes d'Amour

In the routine, I have now, (juggling my career and motherhood) the only time I care for myself is while I shower. I am at the beginning of a promising blogging career and new to motherhood so I need to put in the time and energy to 'blow' (succeed). Lol. 

I work almost all day and bath time is meant to destress and refresh my body and mind. 

It's even more refreshing when you leave the bathroom smelling good. Good scents make your mood lighter. It brightens your mood and relaxes you. That's why it is good for you to use products with good scents especially when you shower.


Quelques Notes d'Amours , Yves Rocher bath gel

I use the Quelques Notes d'Amour bath gel and body lotion during shower time and these two products smell amazing. I particularly love the smell of the bath gel and each time I bathe with it I feel so special, honestly. It's so relaxing and the scent stays on my body munites after I bathe. 


Quelques Notes d'Amours , Yves Rocher body lotion and bath gel

I remember the first day I used this bath gel, I didn't want to apply any lotion on my skin. I just wanted the scent to stay on me forever. 

Quelques Notes d'Amours , Yves Rocher body lotion

When I used the lotion I also loved its soft smell. Both scents are husk and really nice. The lotion penetrates the body easily and I believe it is a simple body lotion and bath gel lotion made with the aim to make people smell good. 

How Good Scents Make Your Self-Care Routine Better

Just like some people go for scented candles, body products that smell good are also great for your self-care routine.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment