![]() |
| Corn roasting. See the video here. |
![]() |
| Pepper |
![]() |
| Ingredients for soup. See soup here |
![]() |
| Pepper soup (monitoring lizard). See recipe here |
F
![]() |
| Corn roasting. See the video here. |
![]() |
| Pepper |
![]() |
| Ingredients for soup. See soup here |
![]() |
| Pepper soup (monitoring lizard). See recipe here |
Hi, I'm Ngumabi
I'm a Cameroonian woman sharing everyday life and experiences.
I love doing things I enjoy and creating.
This little corner of the internet is where I document them and bring you along.
To read more about me click here.
And follow me on social media for more content.
My favourite quotes:
"By doing what you love, you inspire the hearts of others."
"Make your life a dream and a dream a reality."
See my review → click here.
Get it on Amazon → click here.
This blog contains affiliate links. If you buy through them, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Hi my Radiants, Hope you are doing well. It's been a little while since I shared a proper life update, so I thought I'd sit down and...
Tea click here.
Honey click here.
Electric heater click here.
Favorite mug click here.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment