Translate
About Me
Hi, I'm Ngumabi
I'm a Cameroonian woman sharing everyday life and experiences.
I love doing things I enjoy and creating.
This little corner of the internet is where I document them and bring you along.
To read more about me click here.
And follow me on social media for more content.
My favourite quotes:
"By doing what you love, you inspire the hearts of others."
"Make your life a dream and a dream a reality."
Search This Blog
Featured post
Gas Scarcity in Yaoundé: I Spent 13,000 FCFA on Gas
Hi my Radiants, Hope you are doing well. There has been a cooking gas shortage in Cameroon for the past few weeks. Well, I had my own little...
Food timetable & One year meal planner
Anonymous YouTube Blueprint
Anonymous YouTube Blueprint by Mark Angel Learn how to build a faceless YouTube channel without showing your face, expensive cameras, or on-screen performance. Discover faceless niches, content creation, monetization, and strategies for growing your channel. Click image to take a look at the YouTube course
✨ 🧼 Koji San Soap Helped improve my hyperpigmentation.
See my review → click here.
Get it on Amazon → click here.
This blog contains affiliate links. If you buy through them, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
My Youtube Videos
My Calm Morning Essentials
Tea click here.
Honey click here.
Electric heater click here.
Favorite mug click here.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
Pageviews last month
Popular Posts
-
Does Kojie San Soap Really Work? My Experience with Hyperpigmentation & Dark Spots | My Honest Review About Kojie-san soap If you're...
-
I still remember the first time I attended a local entrepreneurial event in my city. I walked into a room filled with driven individuals, ea...
-
I remember a time not too long ago when I felt lost in the daily rush—juggling ambitions, family, and the weight of expectations. One evenin...
Labels
Blog Archive
-
▼
2019
(100)
-
▼
August
(15)
- Rainy Season Essentials In Cameroon
- Views From Cameroon #1
- Views from Cameroon #2
- Views from Cameroon #3
- Views from Cameroon #4
- Views from Cameroon #5
- Views from Cameroon #6
- Tourist's Guide To Urban Transportation In Cameroon
- It Doesn't Take Much To Look Classy - OOTD
- How To Fry Crunchy Cameroonian Unripe Plantain Chips
- How To Cook Khati-Khati
- How to Cook Achu and Yellow Soup As Bafut Women Do
- How to do bantu knots with short hair
- Good Scents for self-care | Beauty product review ...
- Why you have facial breakouts & how to Manage them...
-
▼
August
(15)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment