F Episode #1 : Personal Growth Update November 2019 - My Local Adventures Blog

Episode #1 : Personal Growth Update November 2019

This is the first of a monthly update in which I will talk with you guys about how I have been doing with personal growth. Each episode will contain lessons that I've learned and how I managed difficult situations during the past month.

This is the first episode and it is for the month of November 2019.


I was very excited to be in the month of November and it felt so close to the end of the year already.

I reflected on the fact that the year is almost over and I am not where I want to be, nor have I achieved the things I hoped to achieve by this time. But I didn't want to stress that. I let it pass as a thought.

The most difficult thing I faced this month of November was combatting the feeling of stagnation and this made me feel so powerless. I realised that there are things beyond my control and it can be so frustrating to not have control of the things that mean a lot to you.

The one thing I'm proud of is that I was pushed beyond my limit of patience so many times and I still managed to stay calm and talk myself into keeping going ahead and finding new ways to obtain results.

Following a dream can be frustrating at times when you can't see how it will end and facing the fears of what if it doesn't work out. I think that's the hardest part of chasing your dreams. I was tested with this a lot this month. But I am glad that I am still here believing and pushing harder to make this dream a reality.

pisode #1 : Personal Growth Update November 2019


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment