F Searching for New Clients At The Begining Of The Year - My Local Adventures Blog

Searching for New Clients At The Begining Of The Year

Hope you guys are doing well. 

I'm fine and doing my best to make things happen in my life and my business. I haven't discussed business on the blog but I intend to open up on that more and more from now. I think sharing my struggles as an entrepreneur will help other entrepreneurs out there.


If you read my about page you'll know about my online businesses. I have always been a creative person so I made a business for my own designs, I have always loved thrifting aside from having the gift of thrifting the best so I created a thrift business.


These shops exist on Instagram, Facebook and on the website Ngumis where I share updates of products and arrivals.

 

In Search Of New Clients At The Start Of The Year


Searching for New Clients At The Begining Of The Year


Finding clients has not been easy this January. With everyone complaining of January being a difficult month, it's either you have clients that pay so low or can't afford it at all.


It feels discouraging I must confess especially for my ready to wear business because I'm just starting out. So I ask myself if it will work or if it is worth it. 


But I still feel determined to keep pushing until it works. The business that has been doing ok so far is the thrift business, especially the baby items. I understand it's because kids' needs don't really have a season and can be bought at anytime it is needed.


Right now my focus is to keep striving for more clients and I know it's a matter of time for me to get them. 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment