F I Don't Feel Like Having Goals This Year 2021 | Confession - My Local Adventures Blog

I Don't Feel Like Having Goals This Year 2021 | Confession

Hope this post meets you well. How are you doing this 2021? We are almost one and a half months into the year and  I was wondering if you have set any goals for the year or if you don't just feel like it?


Click here to watch the video of this post instead. Click here.


I Don't Feel Like Having Goals This Year 2021 | Confession 


I Don't Feel Like Having Goals This Year 2021 | Confession

I don't feel like setting goals this year. I thought I will be motivated to do so when the year starts but I don't feel like it. I do admire those who have vision boards and mapped out plans for the year but I'm not yet motivated. 


I'm just making plans one week at a time and one month at a time. Last year I had a word for the year (though I didn't focus on it after Covid 19) but this year I seem to have none. I really don't have a theme or vision to look forward to this year. 


The thing is I am not even trying hard to get any goals are written down or a theme for the year right now. It's like I'm still getting used to the idea that I am no longer in 2020. 


Maybe after dealing with the phase I'm in now I will do it but I don't want to put any pressure on myself. 


Don't feel pressured if you are not feeling right about setting goals. We are still struggling to survive this pandemic and that alone is not easy to deal with. 


My advice is to change your goals to very short term goals. Plan the week ahead or just the month ahead.

Also, let your goals focus on you. You don't have to set goals on things that depend on circumstances that you can't control. Let your goals be about things you can actually work on and control like your physical and mental development.


As for me right now I'm just taking 2021 one day at a time and hoping for the best.


Click here to watch the video I made on this topic.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment