F Money Lessons I've Learnt From Debt - My Local Adventures Blog

Money Lessons I've Learnt From Debt

If there is one thing I have learnt about money it is not to indebt yourself too much.


Debt can stress your mind and make your finance move backwards no matter how small it is.


Money Lessons I've Learnt From Debt


Money Lessons I've Learnt From Debt

I remember during my university days, I used to borrow money and when it was time to pay it back I saw my finances reduce. This affected my spending for the month and pushed me to get indebted again.

And that's the cycle of being in debt. You will indebt yourself some more to get out of debt.

Ever since I learned my lesson, I avoid borrowing money as much as possible. Even when it comes to borrowing airtime, I don't do that until it is an emergency. If something can wait then let it wait until I have the money to buy it. The wait may not be easy but it will be worth it. 

It's always important to weigh the consequences of the debt you are about to get into. Because being indebted can become a burden that will be difficult to get rid of.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment