It's annoying and not easy to be patient. But I have to do just that as I pray that it gets fixed soon.
That said, I hope you are doing well. Take care.
F
Hi, I'm Ngumabi
I'm a Cameroonian woman sharing the everyday life I'm living, building, learning from, and enjoying.
I love quiet days, little projects, and the ordinary moments that catch my attention.
This little corner of the internet is where I document them and bring you along.
To read more about me click here.
And follow me on social media for more content.
My favourite quotes:
"By doing what you love, you inspire the hearts of others."
"Make your life a dream and a dream a reality."
See my review → click here.
Get it on Amazon → click here.
This blog contains affiliate links. If you buy through them, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Hi my Radiants, Hope you are doing well. Happy September. It's been a few weeks since my last post, and honestly, not much has happened....
Tea click here.
Honey click here.
Electric heater click here.
Favorite mug click here.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment