F Now that Cameroonian 'Jellof' is trending... - My Local Adventures Blog

Now that Cameroonian 'Jellof' is trending...

Hey guys, hope you are doing well. 


These past days have not been easy without my phone so I decided to go in for the option to weld the charging port. I wish I didn't have to do it but I'm glad I did because I can get back to creating and posting content on my other platforms. It's a temporal solution because I still intend to change the charging port to a new one. 

The first thing I ran into after having my phone back was what Omoni Oboli said about Cameroonian Jollof. Her post is annoying and insulting but I'm glad about two things. First of all, I'm happy that Cameroonians didn't sit quiet about this. They spoke up and are still speaking about it. It shows that no matter the respect and esteem we as Cameroonians have for you we will respond when we feel attacked or insulted. The second thing is that we are trending, or Cameroonian Jellof is trending. It's a good thing because as far as I know, Nigerian Jollof gets its respect from the over-hype and not from its taste. 

That said, I hope you are making the most of your weekend. As for me I only discovered this morning that today is Saturday. LOL

Now that Cameroonian 'Jellof' is trending...
The picture is to make this post beautiful and not an illustration of Cameroonian or Nigerian Jollof.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment