F Let's not be distracted - My Local Adventures Blog

Let's not be distracted

Lately, I've wanted to explore what others are doing on the internet regarding lifestyle and personal blogs or content creation. I'm glad I did that because it opened my mind and made me more particular about the direction I want to take my blog. 


In the cause of exploring, I came across the Facebook page of a Cameroonian blogger living in Germany called Nelle-Stern and in one of her videos, she mentioned something important. She said some people have to worry about what they will eat, where they will sleep and other basic necessities of life before they can think of innovating for their society to move forward. Meanwhile, there are others who do not have to worry about their basic needs and therefore have more time to focus on innovating and moving forward.

She added that this calls us to stay focused and not be distracted if we find ourselves in a situation where we have to provide for our basic needs before we think of innovating.

I feel so touched by this message because it requires double the effort to succeed when you lack basic necessities in life. It requires more determination and motivation. And it's easy to be distracted especially by social media and the "buzz" we hear or see every day. 

Remember that we don't have time to waste especially when we are not privileged or have certain advantages in life. Yes, we need to relax too but let's not be distracted.

it requires double the effort to succeed when you lack basic neccessities in life. It requires more determination and motivation.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment