F My 10 favourite personal development quotes - My Local Adventures Blog

My 10 favourite personal development quotes

My favourite personal development quotes


My 10 favourite personal development quotes


1. Where you are a year from now is a reflection of the choice you choose to make right now

2. You are the most valuable investment you will ever make

3. Growth is often uncomfortable, messy and full of feelings you weren't expecting. But it is necessary.

4. Focus on progress not the end goal

5. Until you start working on it, it is just a dream

6. Don't wish for it, work for it

7. Life isn't only about finding yourself, it's also about creating yourself

8. You can create your dream life if you believe in yourself and show up every day to do the work

9. Tomorrow is a direct result of what you choose to do today

10. Be stronger than the strongest excuse

If you love and use personal affirmations on your journey of personal development then you will love my positive affirmations blog. There are affirmations for every circumstance you may find yourself in and to manifest anything. Click here to check it out.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment