F Maybe I'm not used to being 'fine' anymore. (Warning ⚠️ This is a Vulnerable post) - My Local Adventures Blog

Maybe I'm not used to being 'fine' anymore. (Warning ⚠️ This is a Vulnerable post)

Maybe I'm not used to being 'fine' anymore. (Warning ⚠️ This is a Vulnerable post)

I don't know why I take fine pictures and hesitate to post them. Maybe I'm not used to being 'fine' anymore. (Warning ⚠️ This is a Vulnerable post). 

After I became a mother, a lot of things about my body changed. I embraced those changes and applauded my body for the amazing job it did to procreate. My body was even making a lot of effort to heal. But it needed more time to do so. 

And then I felt ok about myself but not 'fine' enough or as 'fine' as I used to be. 

Looking at the mirror these days and seeing a resemblance with the person I used to be before I became a mother makes me feel happy. I'm finding myself again I tell myself. But i still feel scared when I remember it's possible to lose the image of yourself you identified with because of something you wanted to do with all your heart. 

Hopefully I get used to being and looking fine so that I can post more 'fine' pictures of myself. 😉

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment