F Who says you can't have fun during a busy week? I took a break to watch nollywood movies on YouTube #treatyourself - My Local Adventures Blog

Who says you can't have fun during a busy week? I took a break to watch nollywood movies on YouTube #treatyourself

Hi guys, 
How are you doing?  

Last week was a busy week, but I managed to get some me-time. Please share with me how you unwind after a long week in the comments. 

Who says you can't have fun during a busy week? I took a break to watch nollywood movies on YouTube #treatyourself

Considering that I was too tired to go anywhere, especially with the kids, I settled for something easy and within my reach - Watching Nollywood movies on YouTube. I do this a few times a week to relax and entertain myself and it's mostly at the end of the day before I go to sleep. But this week I wanted to spend the weekend especially Saturday watching Nollywood movies. Friday was the busiest day of the week for me. I had some maintenance work going on at my apartment so I had a lot of organisation and cleaning to do. The walls in the rooms were repainted, the window/door blind holders and anti-mosquito nets were installed plus other little stuff that had to be taken care of. The workers were not able to finish on Friday and will hopefully finish it today. 

The movie I enjoyed the most was Original Husband Material with Maurice Sam and Ekamma Etim Iyang as lead actors. It's a romance movie and romance movies are my favourite.

Some images taken during the week: 

Ekwang, Cameroon meal, food, African food
I finally cooked the Ekwang I was lazy to cook the next day. You can click here to get the background story. 

Ngumabi Cameroonian lifestyle blogger inspiring quotes African women
I did a brushing after a long time and I was really looking forward to it. I loved it and now I'm looking forward to having braids 😊

Bedroom decor, African, Cameroonian, lifestyle blogger inspiration, orange, black and white
The view of my room after the window blind was put up. Though we are waiting for wardrobes, our rooms are the most put together parts of the apartment right now. 

Ngumabi Cameroonian lifestyle blogger inspiring quotes African women, home, Yaoundé
That's me posing as my 4 year old took the picture. I didn't realize my hand had pulled up my dress o. I was busy doing 'baby-girl' pose 😊. This was after I cooked a pot of Okok because my kids refused eating the Ekwang made. The rest of it was frozen to be eaten in another day. 

The week went by so fast that I had to check again if today was already Monday.  

By the way it's a public holiday in Cameroon today and tomorrow as well. Sunday and Tuesday (is assumption day) are public holidays in Cameroon and a day between two public holidays is usually declared a public holiday. 

How are you spending the public holiday if you are in Cameroon? Is it also a public holiday in your country today or tomorrow? Please share in the comments. 

Do I raise my glass of smoothie and say cheers to the new week and I wish you the best this week ❤️. 

Smoothie
Cheers! 🥂

Ngumabi. 

CONVERSATION

2 Comments:

  1. Cheers to you Ngumabi. I wish we also had yesterday and today as a public holiday here. Anyway, I enjoyed reading about how you do make time to relax even if it is busy. I love the pictures as well. Cheers to being being but still finding time to relax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete