F More skincare products I use and what I use them for - My Local Adventures Blog

More skincare products I use and what I use them for

In the post where I shared my beauty journey from pregnancy till present, I mentioned the main products I used to improve my skin.  


In this post I'm sharing more skincare products I use and what I use them for. 


Additional skin products I use and what I use them for

These products are sea salt, liquid detol, peau de lune lotion and calliderm body scrub. 

These products are sea salt, liquid detol, peau de lune lotion and calliderm body scrub.


This calliderm body scrub has very fine particles and it scrubs the skin deeper. 

I use the liquid detol in my bathing water. It helps to disinfect the water and my skin during bath time. 

The peau de lune lotion I must confess I have not used it in a while because I became lazy and couldn't follow up my skincare routine to the letter. This one I got cleanses and brightens gently compared to the one that's darker in color. 

And then we have the body massage sea salt which smells heavenly ❤️. I love it because it is a bit soapy so it washes the skin as well. I discovered this product one time I went to do my nails and it was used to wash my hands after my nails were done. I didn't hesitate to buy it that day. I use it a few times a week.

Papaya Pretty Be body wash scrub

Next is this Pretty Be papaya body wash scrub which exfoliates and brightens the skin. I must confess I haven't used it in a while because I got another scrub from Nemalia cosmetics and also I've just been busy lately that when I want to take a bath im too tired to scrub or do my skincare as usual. But this is a good body scrub. It washes out dead cells and takes time to deep cleanse. I chose the papaya because I have used a sea salt with papaya in the past and it was great with cleansing my skin.

I haven't really created a beauty routine that works for me so lately I've been on and off with using most of my products. Hopefully I can make one soon and follow it religiously. 

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoyed this post. I'll see you in my next one. 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment