F Reflecting on a productive week | Filled with creativity & celebration - My Local Adventures Blog

Reflecting on a productive week | Filled with creativity & celebration

Hi everyone. Hope you are doing well. This past week was a whirlwind of productivity and fun for me. 

Reflecting on a productive week | Filled with creativity & celebration

I spent the majority of my time planning and creating content for my two other blogs, Ngumabi's Glam and Kaolosphere. It was so fulfilling to see my ideas come to life and to work on something that I am truly passionate about. The process of brainstorming and creating content was both challenging and rewarding, and it left me feeling motivated and inspired for the weeks to come.

Reflecting on a productive week | Filled with creativity & celebration

I developed an appetite for chocolate and wine I didn't hold myself back. I spent some evenings sipping wine and eating chocolate as I wondered how it will affect my weight loss journey. But I enjoyed it without worrying too much. I have been cautious with eating too much lately and I've seen results though I have not exercised for weeks now.  

Reflecting on a productive week | Filled with creativity & celebration


The weather last week was scorching hot, so the little bit of rain that we did get was a welcomed relief. It helped cool the heat and made the days a little more bearable. Despite the busy week and the hot weather, I managed to attend a meeting at Mboa Hub earlier in the week. Mboa Hub is a center that works to motivate and guide youths in taking action against climate change. It is empowering to be a part of such an important initiative and to see the impact that this organization is having on the community.

To cap off the week, I attended the one year anniversary celebration at Mboa Hub this past Sunday. The event was filled with music, food, and fun activities. Although I arrived late due to some errands I needed to run, I still had a blast celebrating with the amazing team at Mboa Hub. I was tired by the end of the day but it was well worth it to be surrounded by such positive energy and like-minded individuals.

Reflecting on a productive week | Filled with creativity & celebration

Reflecting on a productive week | Filled with creativity & celebration

Overall, last week was a week filled with productivity, creativity, and celebration. I am grateful for the opportunities that came my way and I am excited to see what the future holds. Here's to more planning, creating, and celebrating in the weeks to come!

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment