F What I wore this week #1 - My Local Adventures Blog

What I wore this week #1

My outfits last week were mainly comfortable.  From home outfits to outdoor outfits I just wanted to be comfortable. It was a stressful week so I didn't want to stress about clothes too. 


That's why I wore my 'kaba' to town. I sometimes wear it to take my kid from school but I just decided to wear it to town with my cute ballerine shoes. 

Here is what I wore last week (most of what I wore 😃):

What I wore this week #1, Ngumabi, Cameroon, Yaoundé, Cameroun, women, kids,blog, life

What I wore this week #1, Ngumabi, Cameroon, Yaoundé, Cameroun, women, style, life
Saturday home outfit 

What I wore this week #1, Ngumabi, Cameroon, Yaoundé, Cameroun, women, style, dress, flowers
Sunday shopping outfit 

What I wore this week #1, Ngumabi, Cameroon, Yaoundé, Cameroun, women, style, kaba, ndop, blue, tissue, material, toghu
Outfit for errands in town 

What I wore this week #1, Ngumabi, shop, Yaoundé, Cameroon, Cameroun, women, school, runs, kids, home
What I wore for taking my kid to/from school 

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment