F Currently I Am... Ep #1 - My Local Adventures Blog

Currently I Am... Ep #1

Here is what I am currently up to.

Currently I Am... Ep #1


Struggling to finish my school work

Guess who's got schoolwork dragging her behind? You guessed right, that's me. It's something I'm not proud of and yes, I'm struggling with finishing it because I have a Tortoise personality when it comes to working. If you don't understand what that means then read this post below. It will help you too.

Are you a Tortoise or Hare? Here is how to tell.

What's important is that I'm determined to get it done and move on before the end of the year.

Singing  "Babylove, my baby love..." a lot lately


...especially while wearing diapers on my baby. She wears diapers from the brand Babylove which some time ago used the song Baby Love by The Supremes in their ad. I know just the start of the song and haven't listened to the whole song. But I sing the little one I know every time. This phase will pass too I know, lol.

Working on being consistent this October!


I love the month of October and I plan to be consistent with my efforts towards achieving my goals.

Feeling lighter and more active physically


I have a daughter whom I birthed by CS. I haven't been able to do any sport or physical activity of any kind because I wasn't yet time (for me). I don't know when doctors do recommend any form of workout for women after a CS but I decided to listen to my body and mind before I started working out. It's been two weeks since I started jogging for just a few minutes in the morning and I really feel better.

Yes, I have been skipping days (it's not been a perfect journey) but I feel the little I have been doing is fruitful. I feel lighter and movements are easier for me now. This motivates me to keep on jogging. If you want to know how I decided to start jogging then click the related post below to read.

Related: Why I Started Jogging Six Months After My C-Section

Still wondering...


...if I should consider 9/5 or only working for myself. I won't say anything further about this one. If I do right now, it may feel like fighting a war. Just read more about it in the related post below.

Related: Working 9/5 or 24/7

Those are updates from my end. Overall I'm fine. October is slowly emerging to be my favourite month so I'm happy we are in October.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment