F How To Make Apple Purée For Your Baby At Home Without A Blender - My Local Adventures Blog

How To Make Apple Purée For Your Baby At Home Without A Blender

When you are a mom and struggling to get your kid(s)to eat well but you have to deal with not having certain instruments like a blender, then you may have to find other ways to obtain the same results.

We (my daughter and I) are spending time at my mom's house and since there were apples a home, I decided to make some apple purée for my girl. Though there was a blender at home, I couldn't use it for two reasons; 

- it was a household blender and various spicy ingredients have been blended in it already. I was scared it will affect the taste and composition of my baby's food.

- the purée was small and I couldn't use the blender anyway.

At that point, I had to find an alternative method to get the apple purée done for my girl to eat. Here is the complete recipe for the apple purée and how I ended up making it without a blender.

Make Apple Purée For Your Baby At Home Without A Blender


How To Make Apple Purée For Your baby At Home Without A Blender


Ingredients


- Apple

- Clean water

Method

Wash and peel the apple.

Remove the hard middle and seeds.

Slice the peeled apple into small halves.

Put in the pot and add some water. 

Boil until it gets very soft. It should be able to break at easily when touched with a spoon or fork.

Mash the apple pieces with a fork thoroughly then you can feed your baby.

How To Make Apple Purée For Your baby At Home Without A Blender

sliced apple for puree

How To Make Apple Purée For Your baby At Home Without A Blender

cooked apple

How To Make Apple Purée For Your baby At Home Without A Blender

How To Make Apple Purée For Your baby At Home Without A Blender

There you go with your apple purée without a blender. The blended purée is smoother than the mashed one. You can further mash in small portions while feeding.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment