F Two Weeks Back In Yaoundé - Life Update - My Local Adventures Blog

Two Weeks Back In Yaoundé - Life Update

It's been two weeks since we returned to Yaounde and all I have been doing is cleaning, organizing and laundry. It has been quite exhausting. I never expected to take this long to tidy the house. The filter is still unwashed, there are still clothes and beddings to wash and the floor to clean.

Sometimes I feel so lazy. And what annoys me is that I get so uncomfortable in a disorganised house. I have been away for five months. I want to give my home a better appearance. Reflecting on where or how to put stuff is time-consuming. Coupled with watching Coucou - (my daughter - not her real name but let's call her that) at the same time. She has been having so much fun playing with the numerous clothes and other stuff littered on the ground these days. It makes me not want to complete the tidying because it keeps her busy. 

Apart from tidying up, I have stepped out a few times to buy stuff like food. Some mornings, I made myself a well-deserved breakfast. That was my way of thanking myself for the good work done at home. 

These days as housework reduces, my life is coming back to normal. I now have time to work on my school project and start a new branch of my business.  I am really enjoying the process. The main challenge I am facing now is that my phone is bad and I am trying to repair it. When it is repaired, we can start the business. I'm so excited and looking forward to making new sales.

I love starting new projects because of the thrill I get to see them succeed. I'm glad to be back at my home and I missed managing things here by myself. That's how life is going at my end. Hope life is treating you well. 
Two Weeks Back In Yaoundé - Life Update


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment