F How To Certify Your Documents At The University of Yaounde 1 - My Local Adventures Blog

How To Certify Your Documents At The University of Yaounde 1

Are you a former student or currently studying in UniYao 1? Then you should read this post as it contains information that may concern you now or in the future.

It occurred to me that I should share this information because I met a lot of people who were confused or had no information about how to certify their documents, when to deposit and when to collect them. I was as confused as them when I went there for certification. And having been through the process and successfully certifying my documents, I thought it wise to share with you how it is done.

Ngoaekelle (popularly known as Ngoa) is a university where the simplest things could become a nightmare for you. My experience wasn't a nightmare (Thank God!) but it could have been if it had been delayed one more day. By the time I collected my certified documents, I was one day before the deadline of my job application. Meaning that if it had been delayed one more day I wouldn't have been able to apply for the job.

Thank God that didn't happen. That's why it is important to know how to obtain your documents on time from the certification office at The University of Yaoundé 1, Cameroon. Let's get right into it.

How To Certify Documents At The University of Yaounde 1


How To Certify Your Documents At The University of Yaounde 1

The steps are simple:

- Photocopy your documents

- Go to the certification office with your original and photocopied documents before 11am to deposit

- Collect your documents the next day from 11: 30am

- Easy indeed right? Well, it isn't always as easy as it seems.



So this is how it really happens.


On the first day, I went to deposit the document. I went there way past the time of depositing (at about 2pm) but I was considered and my documents were taken because I was with my baby.

I deposited two copies of the document I wanted to certify. I just thought I should do so in case I needed another certified copy. The next day, I went there to collect them the office was locked. Mind you it was about midday.

The notice above the door of the office says documents are collected until 2pm. But it was closed. And it remained closed until I left at almost 2pm.

It was the next day that I succeeded to collect them. I went there at about 10am to be sure that I'll meet those working there. So here are my tips.

Tips on certifying your documents at the University of Yaoundé 1


- Go in the morning to deposit and or collect your documents. Try to be there before 11am most preferably. That way you are sure of meeting it open. They actually don't respect opening and closing hours anymore.

- You are most likely to collect your certified documents on the second day after you deposit. The students I met in front of the office said the same.

- Certify as many copies as possible at once. If you are a job seeker and need many certified copies of your documents then deposit many copies to be certified. I heard that they deny signing too many copies at the same time but I did certify two copies of the same document at the same time. So do many copies especially at the start of the year if you can so that you don't have any pressure when the time comes for you to use it.

These are my tips and directions on how to certify your documents in Ngoa.

NB: The office is located in the famous scolarité building (at the back). The door is the second door while coming from Amphi 1003.



/div>

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment