F Navigating 2022 | How my lifestyle changed in 2022 - My Local Adventures Blog

Navigating 2022 | How my lifestyle changed in 2022

I must admit that 2022 was a challenging year for me. This made me modify and adapt to the challenges and goals to attain. 


Here is how my lifestyle changed in 2022


I stayed up more at night


Working on my goals keeps me up at night but with the challenges I faced, I had to stay up longer. Not getting enough sleep isn't a good thing but the night was the only time I could work or think without interruptions. In order to stay healthy I had to catch up on some sleep during the day. 

I prioritized my physical and mental health 


I realized I needed to know when to take breaks and when not to force my body to do things. Even though I stayed up at night longer I also took breaks to rest when a particular task or emergency was over. 

I also took time to relax my mind by watching movies or comedies or giving myself treats like satisfying my cravings and shopping for clothes from time to time.

I started waking up early on weekdays


My daughter started school and I had to wake up early to prepare her for school. As a content creator, I enjoyed sleeping till about 9am and sometimes midday when there's someone else to make breakfast for the kids. But this changed when school runs came into the picture. When I slept late and woke up in the morning feeling tired, I could only catch up on sleep after I took my daughter to school.  

I started taking more time for myself


Longer time in the shower, more time alone with myself, eating alone - just doing things which I normally do with my kids alone. The kids are always clingy but since they are no longer babies I could leave them a few minutes with someone else just to take a break. It was great for my mental health. 

This is how my lifestyle changed last year. And you? Are there any lifestyle changes you made?

Navigating 2022 | How my lifestyle changed in 2022




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment