F Navigating 2022 | Major goals I accomplished in 2022 & New goals for 2023 - My Local Adventures Blog

Navigating 2022 | Major goals I accomplished in 2022 & New goals for 2023

2022 has been such a rollercoaster for me but there are still goals I accomplished during the year. 


Here are the major goals I accomplished in 2022


Blogging consistently and getting more blog views


Not as consistently as I wished but my frequency was way better than last year. I published a post every month. My views increased again despite the fact that I separated my food recipes and blogging tips from this blog. 




Understanding and finding the right direction for my personal brand


This one was a tough one because I do many things - I own 3 businesses, I am a content creator and I am a social activist. Added to this I encourage African women to follow their dreams by sharing with them my knowledge and life experience. 


It was confusing for me because I didn't know how to project or brand myself. It was my wish to figure it out and I did after a lot of brainstorming, researching and trying.

Relaunching my businesses


This was exciting because I had put a pause on business when I became a mom.

Understanding the business world and entrepreneurship better


This was also an important goal for me. The world of an entrepreneur is lonely but it requires a wide amount of knowledge to succeed. That's why I made it a priority to learn especially from other entrepreneurs. 

My new goals for 2023


- To keep learning 

- Improving my skills

- Create a brand for my business

Here are my major accomplished goals in 2022 and my goals for 2023.

What are you looking forward to achieving this year 2023?

Major goals I accomplished in 2022 & New goals for 2023


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment