F Navigating 2022 | Lessons I learned in 2022 - My Local Adventures Blog

Navigating 2022 | Lessons I learned in 2022

Hi and welcome. Happy new year. Hope you are doing well.

It's January 2023 and it's time to do recaps and take stock. 

Last year I went through a totally new and different experience because I decided to set goals again and work towards accomplishing them. 

In the previous years (2020-2021) I didn't set long-term goals and just took one day at a time. That period was the height of COVID and surviving the pandemic was tiring enough. 

Here is what I learned in 2022


I've learned to accept the difficult part of the process


The journey to success can sometimes be boring and hard. It can even feel stagnant and needs a lot of patience to go through difficult moments.

I learned to wait for the difficult part to pass and put in the effort I could at the time. 

Challenges indeed make you stronger


When you have no choice but to face your challenges you come out stronger from them. 

Hard decisions are inevitable


Hard decisions had to be made and I actually learnt to make them. I did overthink sometimes before making some decisions but it was a relief after I decided.

Here are the lessons I learned in 2022. Do you have any lessons from last year?

Navigating 2022 | Lessons I learned in 2022

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment