F Navigating 2022 | What big things I did in 2022 to create a better life vision in 2023 - My Local Adventures Blog

Navigating 2022 | What big things I did in 2022 to create a better life vision in 2023

Your actions can either make you progress, regress or be stagnant. 

Previous actions do matter when you have a vision that's why it's important to take stock of the activities that bring us closer to our vision. 

Here are the actions I took last year that kept me in line with my vision for 2023


Focusing on money-making activities


Keeping your eyes on the money means focusing on the activities that make money. Improving my skills, learning more, searching and applying for new opportunities were part of this. 

Persevere and persist through difficult times


Being patient wasn't easy in times of disappointment and when I wasn't able to do better than I wished but it was worth it. Things eventually got better and I am happy I didn't give up.

Put more effort during the last three months of the year


The last months of 2022 were very important as it was the last chance to make an impact on m goals. Putting in that extra effort to end the year on a high note made a difference. Producing more content, reading, attending training, some extra brainstorming and maintaining a warrior mindset really helped me get a clearer view of my vision this year.

These are the big things I did in 2022 to create a better life vision in 2023. What big moves did you make in 2022?

Navigating 2022 | What big things I did in 2022 to create a better life vision in 2023



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment