F Why I quit not having goals & How it's helping me grow in 2023 - My Local Adventures Blog

Why I quit not having goals & How it's helping me grow in 2023

During the years when Covid was at its peak (2020 - 2021) all that mattered was surviving the pandemic and dealing with the fears or uncertainty it came with. 


This was tiring enough for me and I decided to take it one day at a time. No major goals or long-term goals.

But in 2022, I was more motivated to set goals and accomplish them in the course of the year. Things I did and I have seen growth in different ways.

Why I quit not having goals


- The warrior in me woke up again. It was certainly the set time God had set for me to start making things happen in order to accomplish the things I was meant to accomplish.

- Covid was fading away, especially in African countries and life was getting back to normal. So fears were fading away too and more courage was setting in to do things in the long run.

- Two years of intense Covid created the need to catch up on the lost time. 

How having goals is helping me grow in 2023



I started setting goals again in 2022 and it has given me a better vision of who I want to be and what I want to do in 2023.

The experience I have gained so far from the goals I accomplished last year will help me do better in 2023.

This is why I now have goals and how it has helped me. Have you had goals these past years or did you stop because of the pandemic?

Why I quit not having goals & How it's helping me grow in 2023


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment