F How not having goals in 2020/2021 helped me - My Local Adventures Blog

How not having goals in 2020/2021 helped me

Having goals is very important to personal growth. But it can also be difficult to have goals when faced with certain situations.


Here is how not having goals in 2020&2021 actually helped me


It protected my mental health


During the Covid pandemic, all that mattered to me was surviving and dealing with the fears. That's why my mental health was a priority. It was stressful enough to watch the news, avoid contact with loved ones and prevent getting sick in other ways. Setting goals and accomplishing them is not easy so the addition would have been greatly felt on my mental health. 

It made me have a stronger comeback


Because I put a pause on setting goals for two years, I felt a rage of desire to get back to my dreams when the pandemic declined. The desire to make up for lost time made me come back to goals setting strong.

This is how not setting goals at the time worked for my good. 

Are you over the Covid pandemic? What are you looking forward to in this post-pandemic time?

How not having goals in 2020/2021 helped me



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment