F How To Look Dressed Up With A Basic White T-Shirt & Jeans - OOTD - My Local Adventures Blog

How To Look Dressed Up With A Basic White T-Shirt & Jeans - OOTD

It's complicated to maintain a reputation of always being dressed up. If you struggle with trying to look dressed up with basic clothing like a t-shirt and jeans then you have come to the right place. I'm going to show you how to look dressed up with your basic clothing.


I love looking simple yet dressed up. People are making more efforts to be more on the natural side of fashion and it feels good to also be regarded as beautiful in their simple looks.

Don't we just love to receive positive comments when at the back of our minds we 'know' that we are just simply dressed?

I love to get that feeling too. I feel naturally beautiful in basics. When I get a compliment while wearing basics, I feel that it's more about me and not the clothes.

Basic clothing projects your natural beauty. But we need to make the basics come out right in order to look dressed up because wearing only your basics can make you look too homely.

How To Look Dressed Up With Basic Outfits


1. Wear Heels Baby


My first tip is to wear heels. High, low or very high it's up to you! But heels make you look and feel fabulous as well as dressed up in your basic look instantly.


2. A Good Quality Bag


Invest in a classy bag. It will save your life! I think every woman should have that one great bag which makes her feel good and dressed up.


On a day when you are in a rush that you can't plan your outfit perfectly and all you can match is jeans and your t-shirt then you need a good bag to feel more dressed up in your simple look.

3. Wear Gold


Gold makes you look rich. It's thus a great way to make your basics to have a dressed-up effect when you step out. But wear it with moderation. A gold watch and necklace or bracelet is enough.

4. Add a pair of Sun Shades



Don't hesitate to add some sunshades when the sun is smiling outside. Dark shades make you look stylish and dressed up.

My look


White T-shirt: Camer Fripperies

Jean Skirt: Camer Fripperies

Shoes: Market shop

Bag: Market Shop

SunShades: Street Hawker

Jewellery: Market shop

For this look, I paired my basic white tee with my 90s jean skirt. I love the simplicity of this look. To look dressed up I wore these sexy oxblood colour heels.

My bag is a cute three-shade Gucci bag that I'm totally in love with. And I also added my dark shades not only because it was sunny but because it added style and mystery to the look.



From people's facial expressions, I felt like I was being asked 'Who is the woman behind those glasses?' as I walked by. 

My jewellery is a cute masculine gold watch and a gold necklace.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment