F 5 Essential Designer Bags You Need To Level Up Your Looks - My Local Adventures Blog

5 Essential Designer Bags You Need To Level Up Your Looks

I started being more cautious about the handbags I bought when I started purchasing original designer bags. I wanted to make sure I buy bags that I will use often and also for a long time.

As you know I love original designer bags. I'd rather have a second hand original than a brand new fake.


So if you are looking forward to purchasing some designer bags and you want to buy bags that will really be useful to you then here is a list of essential handbags you should invest in.

Essential Handbags You Should Invest In


Essential Designer Bags For Daytime Looks


1. The Simple Daytime Bag


The simple bag is great for occasions like visiting a friend, a picnic or a stroll which you would want to look good but not look too dressed up for.


This is the bag that matches one hundred per cent or at least 99% of your daytime outfits. LOL. Here, I recommend black designer bags because black is the most universal colour on earth. Also, a white bag will do but it may look too chic for a simple bag so it all depends.


If you want some colour for the daytime outings then go for a colour that you can match most of your outfits. I have a blue channel bag that I use during my daytime outings and it matches my outfits because I have mostly neutral colours in my wardrobe like beige, navy blue, black and white.


I also made sure to have big and small daytime bags and the first colour I buy is black so that I can use it more often.

2. The Classy Daytime Bag


This is a bag that you can use during the day but which is for your much more classy looks or outfits. Occasions such as weddings and other celebrations fit into this category. The classy bag is more of a lady's bag and here you can go for something more colourful or vibrant. If you still want to keep it simple but nice, you can go for a multicolour bag.


I have a three coloured Gucci bag which I use for such occasions. It's the perfect size because it isn't very small nor very big and the colours are not very bright - red, pink and most of it is grey. There is a long strap and short ones so I can switch how I hold the bag according to my look. See how I styled this bag here.

3. The Travel Bags


Travel bags are very important in a lady's life. Unexpected travel is bound to happen so you better be ready for it.

Travel handbags are very essential. If they are big enough to contain your basics and an outfit then they are good for short trips like spending a night, weekend or week over with your parents, your sister or with boo.

There are also the usual traveller's bags which are bigger and these are good for longer trips.

4. The Work/School Bag



If you are a student or worker and want a designer bag for work or school then go for bags that can contain all your work or daily school stuff.

Essential Designer Bags For Evening Looks


5. Dinners/Date night/Girls night out/Party bag


This can be a very glamourous bag because it's evening or nighttime, it's dark and the outfits are often more levelled up too. 

Colours like gold and silver are good. Glittering materials are also recommended. But if you want to keep it simple at night then a cute gold bag that can serve as a purse will do. 


This gold Yves St Laurent bag is my go-to evening bag. The gold strap is quite long and I can make it shorter or completely put it inside the bag and just carry it as a strapless purse.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment