F Throwback to when my fashion sense became mature - My Local Adventures Blog

Throwback to when my fashion sense became mature

Hi and welcome to another post on the throwback series.

Throwback to when my fashion sense became mature

This picture was taken in December 2010 when I was in level three at the university of yaounde I. 

Almost finishing my degree made me feel more mature and it affected my way of dressing. I became more of a shirt and jeans, t-shirt and jeans girl with jackets like this one in the picture which I loved so much. Before I used to wear more trendy blouses with ropes and open backs that we used to call "spaghetti blouses". Lol. Then suddenly I felt more comfortable in shirts and cute t-shirts and other simple but sexy tops like the one I wore in this picture. The top is a transparent top and I had a number of them at the time. 

I loved blue jeans (and still do) and it was hard to get jeans my size - in terms of length. I had to cut and hem the trousers to fit just like I did with these blue jeans in the picture.

As I mentioned this was level three and it reminds me of the problem I faced with my results which I got tired of following up and decided to repeat some courses. It wasn't a good time in my life because while I struggled with my results I also had a major breakup. I was in a dark place for a while but I managed to get out by resitting some courses and stayed strong until I got over there hurt from the breakup. Going through all that made me strong. 

That's the story behind this picture. Hope you enjoyed this post. 

Do you remember how you dressed during your university days? 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment