F Random Facts | Piercings & tattoos, Winning the lottery & favourite quotes - My Local Adventures Blog

Random Facts | Piercings & tattoos, Winning the lottery & favourite quotes

This might be a series where I share my opinion about anything I find interesting. Hope you guys enjoy it.


Random Facts | Piercings & tattoos, Winning the lottery & favourite quotes


Random Facts | Piercings & tattoos, Winning the lottery & favourite quotes, ngumabi

Piercings and tattoos


I don't fancy tattoos but I like (some) piercings. 


If you win the lottery?


If I win the lottery, I secure a better life for my loved ones first, invest in something that can make more money every day then spend the rest on my passions. 

Favourite quotes?


My favourite quotes are :

"By doing what you love, you inspire the hearts of others."

"Make your life a dream and a dream a reality."

These quotes describe my vision and mission as an ambitious person.


Hope you enjoyed this post. 

Are you a fan of tattoos or piercings, what will you do if you win the lottery and what is (are) your favourite quote(s)?



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment