F What's in my Ankara tote bag | Daily Essentials I Carry - My Local Adventures Blog

What's in my Ankara tote bag | Daily Essentials I Carry

When going out it is important that I make sure I have all the essentials for the outing. The items I have in my bag may change depending on where I am going to and what activities I have to carryout. 


What's in my Ankara tote bag, Ngumabi, essentials

Here are the essentials I carry in my handbag


What is in my bag, Ngumabi


My purse

A pen

Disposable tissue / Hanklechief

Lip balm

My phone

Keys

A scarf

An elastic hair band

A notebook or paper

Daipers and wipes (when I go out with the kids)

Tampons/pads 

Documents 

Charger/power bank

What is in my bag

These are my basic needs when I go out so here are the things you'll find in my bag. 

My Ankara tote bag in the picture is handmade and it's from my brand Ngumis. Send me a message on Whatsapp using 237 696229223 to order yours if you like Ankara bags. The quality is top. 

What do you carry in your bag?  




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment