F Week update | Intense brainstorming & Relaxing my hair at home - My Local Adventures Blog

Week update | Intense brainstorming & Relaxing my hair at home

Hi guys, 


How are you doing? Hope well.

Though I've tried to be consistent with blogging, I feel that brainstorming the relaunch of the Ngumabi Collection has taken some of my attention from the blog and even social media. I started getting consistent with making content and going live on Facebook and Instagram but it's not been possible to maintain the same energy these past few days because building a brand is not easy no matter how small. 

It's been a stressful few days and to relieve my stress hot showers and sleep have been the remedies I have used so far. 

And to feel better I relaxed my hair last week to free myself from the painful hair combing I've been going through. I relaxed my hair myself at home and I did a good job. 

Week update | Intense brainstorming &  Relaxing my hair at home

I haven't made any new products for Ngumabi Collection yet. I'm still working on ideas for the type of jewellery I will make for the relaunch. There are still outfits and bags from previous collections still available for purchase. Contact 696229223 by WhatsApp take a look and order. 

How is your week going?

Wishing you all the best.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment