F Life Update | It's been house chores & working on my brand Ngumabi Collection - My Local Adventures Blog

Life Update | It's been house chores & working on my brand Ngumabi Collection

The past three days have been filled with brainstorming on how to build Ngumabi Collection. It has been exciting. 


Yesterday I finished the 'About us page' which I wrote in English and translated into French. 

I feel ready. Ready to be creative again and fill the worth with my art. 

Now the pressure of setting up the blog/site of my brand is off my shoulder, and I feel more relaxed to do more house chores I have been postponing. Surprisingly I find it fulfilling. It should be because my ideas are more organized and it's easy for me to measure my progress in terms of productivity.

This weekend I'm making products for Ngumabi Collection. I'm making earrings for the relaunch. I'm looking forward to the designs. Hope you are too. 

What are your plans for the weekend?
Wishing you a relaxed weekend.

Life Update | It's been house chores & working on my brand Ngumabi Collection


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment