Translate
About Me
Hi, I'm Ngumabi
I'm a Cameroonian woman sharing everyday life and experiences.
I love doing things I enjoy and creating.
This little corner of the internet is where I document them and bring you along.
To read more about me click here.
And follow me on social media for more content.
My favourite quotes:
"By doing what you love, you inspire the hearts of others."
"Make your life a dream and a dream a reality."
✨ 🧼 Koji San Soap Helped improve my hyperpigmentation.
See my review → click here.
Get it on Amazon → click here.
This blog contains affiliate links. If you buy through them, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Featured post
Life Lately | Back to School, New Routines & Things I'm Working On | Ngumabi
Hi my Radiants, Hope you are doing well. It's been a little while since I shared a proper life update, so I thought I'd sit down and...
My Calm Morning Essentials
Tea click here.
Honey click here.
Electric heater click here.
Favorite mug click here.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
Search This Blog
Pageviews last month
Like Page
My Youtube Videos
Popular Posts
-
Does Kojie San Soap Really Work? My Experience with Hyperpigmentation & Dark Spots | My Honest Review About Kojie-san soap If you're...
-
I remember a time not too long ago when I felt lost in the daily rush—juggling ambitions, family, and the weight of expectations. One evenin...
-
I still remember the first time I attended a local entrepreneurial event in my city. I walked into a room filled with driven individuals, ea...
-
This review has been long overdue because I have used this product for years and it's natural that I share my thoughts on it. Let's ...
-
Since I published the Sivoderm pomade review in October 2020, it has received a lot of views and also a lot of questions from people who wan...
Labels
Blog Archive
-
▼
2022
(83)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Happy month of October
- God put that dream in your heart for a reason
- My top ten favourite Cameroonian meals
- Three personality traits I am proud of and why
- Throwback to my Family Tradition and Lifestyle
- My most proud moments as a Cameroonian Lifestyle B...
- Random Facts | Piercings & tattoos, Winning the lo...
- What's in my Ankara tote bag | Daily Essentials I ...
- Happy new week| Relaunching Ngumabi Collection
- Throwback to when my fashion sense became mature
- Life Update | It's been house chores & working on ...
- Happy new week
- Throwback to a difficult time in my life | Ngumabi
- My current playlist | Ngumabi
- Why I am passionate about African women empowerment
- Week update | Intense brainstorming & Relaxing my...
- Throwback to my experience with skin bleaching
- Gentle Treatment Hair Relaxer Review | Ngumabi
- Life update | I started workingout at home
-
▼
October
(19)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment