F My most proud moments as a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger - My Local Adventures Blog

My most proud moments as a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger

I find this post a little difficult to write because I'm not used to celebrating my wins. But I am learning to do so and I'm going to blow a trumpet for the moments that make me proud.


My most proud moments as a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger, Ngumabi

Here are my most proud moments


My first brand collaboration


It was with the beauty brand Green Life Bate (GLB) who sent me hair products to review on my blog. 


I was so happy when I was contacted and I felt so proud of myself. 

Making it to the list of Cameroonian bloggers to follow in 2022


Lifestyle blogging in Cameroon has little or no attention so being recognised as one of the blogs in this category makes me so proud. 


It has given me new energy and determination to push my blog even more for more success. Hopefully, my blog becomes one of the most solicited and talked about lifestyle blogs in Cameroon and Africa.

Being interviewed on Channel Africa radio


So far I have done two interviews with Channel Africa radio this year on two shows hosted by Palesa Tau. The first one was about childbirth and the second was making it to the list of Cameroonian bloggers to follow in 2022.


I feel so proud that I have come this far with my blog and I pray for more proud moments in Jesus' name!


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment