F Happy new week| Relaunching Ngumabi Collection - My Local Adventures Blog

Happy new week| Relaunching Ngumabi Collection

It's always been my dream to have people wear my name like they do brands like Louis Vuitton and Chanel. I've had this idea of creating a fashion brand with my name for such a long time. I have made many pieces so far and enjoyed seeing people appreciate my work. 


Motherhood made me slow down but as I regain my inspiration and time I am relaunching @ngumabicollection . I modified the name though I loved the previous one too. And I must say it feels really good to get back on this journey of making unique handmade fashion pièces from wax and other materials. 


I've been working and brainstorming on this today and I feel as excited as I used to feel years ago when I started making fashion. 

Happy new week| Relaunching Ngumabi Collection , Ngumabi


Hope this week started well and exciting for you too. 

Wishing you a fruitful week 💕

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment