F How To Cook Okro (Okra) Soup In 10mins - My Local Adventures Blog

How To Cook Okro (Okra) Soup In 10mins

With the need to work harder to have a successful life, we become busier every day and it becomes more challenging to cook our own meals at home.

The good news is that some recipes take 10 minutes or less to cook, so we can still have a tasty homemade meal after a busy working day.

How To Cook Okro (Okra) Soup In 10mins

Today I am sharing with you the fastest way to cook Okro soup. Apart from it being my favourite, it is healthy. Here is my recipe for Okro that I want to eat in the next 10mins.

How to cook Okro soup in 10 minutes


Ingredients


How To Cook Okro (Okra) Soup In 10mins

  • Okro
  • Smoked fish
  • Ginger 
  • Onion
  • Vegetable oil
  • Seasoning


Cooking

Wash and slice Okro

Peel and grind ginger and onion

Take out bones from the fish and wash

How To Cook Okro (Okra) Soup In 10mins

Put all ingredients in the pot with seasoning and enough water and let it boil. 

Serve when Okro is ready. 

How To Cook Okro (Okra) Soup In 10mins

I love my Okro green and not too soft so I turn it off when it is still very green and leave the pot open for it to cool because it keeps getting soft in the heat.

You can serve with garri which doesn't take much time to prepare as well.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment