F Dressing Tips For Breatsfeeding Mothers | What To Wear When Going Out With Baby - My Local Adventures Blog

Dressing Tips For Breatsfeeding Mothers | What To Wear When Going Out With Baby

After I had my second baby I feel it is right for me to share my top tips for dressing up when going out with a breastfeeding baby.

Dressing Tips For Breastfeeding Mothers | What To Wear When Going Out With Baby


Dressing Tips For Breatsfeeding Mothers | What To Wear When Going Out With Baby

- Avoid gowns or dresses and some jumpsuits that won't allow you to take out your breast when it's time to breastfeed
.
- Wear mostly free clothes or clothes that stretch.

- Beware of the fabric of your clothes. If the fabric is too light it will not look good when you have breast leaks. Wear thicker fabrics except you can't do otherwise or if you use breast pads.

- Brighter colours show breast leaks more and trust me breastmilk stains clothes over time.

Those are my tips for you breastfeeding mothers. 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment