F Some questions I ask myself after the death of Prophet TB Joshua - My Local Adventures Blog

Some questions I ask myself after the death of Prophet TB Joshua

Some things happen and we are so much in shock and denial that we can't reason like the Christians that we are. 


I cried the day I heard Prophet TB Joshua died. I shed tears.

Some questions I ask myself after the death of Prophet TB Joshua

Today he was laid in state at the synagogue church of all nations and watching how people took turns to see his body made me sad and weak. 

I only had questions to ask:

Why did he die this soon and suddenly?
Who will lead us spiritually to God and Jesus Christ on earth?

God knows best why he took his servant. God knows what's going to happen now.

But for us, there's a huge void in terms of having a good spiritual leader.

My message to Prophet TB Joshua is:

"Heaven is celebrating your presence but for us it's a great loss. Still can't bring myself to process that you are no more. I'll miss your spiritual leadership in Christ. You've left such a void in the hearts of many believers. But even in death, we know that God is still saying something."

Some questions I ask myself after the death of Prophet TB Joshua

I'm not desperately looking for who to play the role of a spiritual leader on earth in my life right now but I know God will find a way to lead his people again.

May the soul of Prophet TB Joshua RIP.

I love and will miss you man of God.
May God comfort us.
I'm so sad.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment