F My favourite skin care products at the moment - My Local Adventures Blog

My favourite skin care products at the moment

I don't use all the products in my beauty bag. Some products are my favs and I use them every day. While some are also my favs but let's say some are more favs than others.

Today I am sharing with you the beauty products I use almost every day!

The Skin Care Products I Use The Most In My Beauty Bag


mylocaladventuresblog.blogspot.com - Skin Care Products I Use The Most In My Beauty Bag

mylocaladventuresblog.blogspot.com - Skin Care Products I Use The Most In My Beauty Bag

mylocaladventuresblog.blogspot.com - Skin Care Products I Use The Most In My Beauty Bag


I have three main brands in my beauty bag. These brands include Yves Rocher, Clarins and KLM. KLM is a Dutch Airway and these products were given to me by my aunt who travelled using their airline.

mylocaladventuresblog.blogspot.com - Clarin's Paris lip balm and face hydrating cream

mylocaladventuresblog.blogspot.com - KLM lip balm and face moisturizing cream

Generally, my basic skincare products are my body lotion, bath gel, hand cream, face cream and lip balm.

Here are the most used skincare products. 


For my hands, I use the Yves Rocher 2 in 1 Pflegende creme Hände & Nägel 

I only started using this hand cream recently though I've had it for a while now. I didn't use hand creams while pregnant because I couldn't stand scents and perfumes. So I kept away most of my beauty products and that's why it's only now that I'm using this hand cream. What I love about it is its soft and delicate scent.

mylocaladventuresblog.blogspot.com - Yves Rocher 2 in 1 Pflegende creme Hände & Nägel

For my body, I use Yves Rocher's Quelques Notes d'Amour Body Lotion and Bath Gel

I totally love the scents of these two. These products make me look forward to bath time because of their fantastic scents.

mylocaladventuresblog.blogspot.com - Yves Rocher Quelque Notes d'Amour

For my face, I use KLM and Clarin's Paris moisturizing and hydrating creams

I don't know if it is the right thing but I alternate between these two. They are quite hydrating and moisturizing.

mylocaladventuresblog.blogspot.com - Klm face moisturizer - Clarin's Hydra- essentiel

For my lips, I use Clarin's Paris and KLM lip balms

Both lip balms are amazing! I had the driest and most hard lips during and after pregnancy. But when I started using these two lip balms, it changed my lips. The KLM softens the lips and the Clarins Paris lip balm repairs and keeps your lips moisturized.

mylocaladventuresblog.blogspot.com - Clarin's Paris Baume levres reparateurs , KLM japanese mint

These are the most used beauty products in my beauty bag and you now know why I use them every day. I use them almost every day.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment