F What to consider when buying sanitary pads - My Local Adventures Blog

What to consider when buying sanitary pads

The last time I went shopping for sanitary pads, I really felt the need that they should be free for us women. I got many at the same time and it dawned on me that we do spend a lot trying to be clean and dry during menstruation. But the question is who is going to pay for the pads to be free for us? That's a million-dollar question.


How I shop for sanitary pads, Nana, Always

I'm used to buying one or two packets of pads for the month. This means I use one type or size of pads during my period. At times it's not a problem but sometimes it is because the flow may differ on different days or times. My activities may also be different.

This requires a pad size or pads with the characteristics necessary for the type of flow or activity. That's why I buy various pad types and sizes at the same time. So that I can use the one that is convenient for the type of flow I get or the time of the day.

The night pads for example are more convenient for the night and are made to reduce stains while you lie down to rest. There are pads for heavy and light flows and the quantity of the flow may vary during one menstrual period. 

How I shop for sanitary pads, Nana, Always

How I shop for sanitary pads, Nana, Always

One brand I've loved for a long time is Always. This time I got Always alongside another brand called Nana. I have seen many ads for Nana on French channels so I felt familiar with the product already (the power of ads). I hope I like the product.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment