F Five positive things to say to yourself daily as an African woman - My Local Adventures Blog

Five positive things to say to yourself daily as an African woman

As African women, we are surrounded by struggles every day and don't get the chance to fill our lives with positivity. You can add positivity to your life by speaking it to yourself.

Here are five things you should say to yourself as an African woman.


I am strong

I am brave 

I am courageous

I am fruitful 

I am loving


You are strong because you keep it together, you are brave and courageous because you keep showing up for your dreams to be accomplished and for your loved ones. You are fruitful - look at what you have done and achieved so far! You are loving - you show love in the deepest way. 

Use these words and fill your life with positivity. 

Five positive things to say to yourself daily as an African woman


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment