F Happy month of February - My Local Adventures Blog

Happy month of February

One thing I have learnt this first month of the year is that no matter how heavy feelings we have, they will clear up with time. 


I heard about the death of a former Miss USA who committed suicide and it is so sad. Stories like this break me because I begin to imagine the dark place the person must have been in to do what they did. We all have moments where we feel bad and unhappy or disappointed and it may take various times to clear up or for us to feel better. But we have to be aware that we can't be happy all the time.

Things happen that make us sad for a moment. So we should remember that and be patient for the sadness to go away.

That said, I hope you are doing well today. February starts today and I am excited because it's officially the beginning of 2022 for me. 



A happy new month to you. It's the month of love and I hope you get all the love that you need this month. If your birthday is this month, I wish you a happy birthday. 

May our plans succeed and may we make the best of this month in Jesus' name!

Happy month of February


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment