F Highlights from last week | January updates - My Local Adventures Blog

Highlights from last week | January updates

This nice smelling deodorant made it to my current beauty products. I'm glad I got this because I haven't used deodorant in such a long time.  

I also got this soft and sweet-smelling soap by Balea. The smell actually follows me out of the bathroom after I take a bath. Plus it leaves the bathroom smelling good.

This is the most painful hairstyle I had done in a long time. This is also the last time I'm going through this torture. "Inner Bakala" is not for me o.

I found my lost white beans after 7 months. I'm grateful it didn't get bad all this time. It was right in front of me in a bag I never bothered searching because I thought something else was inside. See how I deprived myself of this delicious meal for seven months.

My kitchen witnessed the making of many cups of tea. Thé au citron to be precise. Tea is one of my fav drinks and I have been taking this with, before and after my meals. So delicious! I'm looking forward to getting more flavours of tea this month.

These are my highlights from last week and the end of the month of January. 

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment